Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] [Plat V] [Rare Skins]

Discussion on [EUW] [Plat V] [Rare Skins] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Cool [EUW] [Plat V] [Rare Skins]

Hello, I am selling my oldest account because I have no time for League of Legends anymore and need some money for university. The account is from Season 2, has a rare 4 letter name and comes with some nice skins & champions. Ideal for Season 5.
You are also free to change the email adress.

Champions Owned:

Platinum V Proof:

Skins Owned:

Further details, this account comes with a total amount of 7 Rune Pages, has 2,000 IP, yet no Riot Points.

If you are interested feel free to contact me via. Private Message, I will only trade with a middleman and I only accept paysafecard as payment.
Old 08/16/2014, 14:55   #2

Bump
Old 08/17/2014, 15:05   #3

Bump.
For 30€ I would sell this account.
I guarantee you that you won't regret buying it.
Maybe even 25€ if you are kind enough, but I sure did invest alot into this account.
Old 08/17/2014, 15:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Which kind of paymemt u pref? Btw add me on Skype, Bechu.Tinas
Old 08/17/2014, 19:38   #5

Paysafecard.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 5 EUW/ Almost all CHAMPS (116) + 33 Skins (SOME RLY RARE) + Plat Border
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Community! I want to sell my LoL Account, i did put much effort in it. Therefore it is Plat 5 and was Plat 1 last season too! It has almost all Champs (116), except Braum, Vel-Koz and Yasuo. Also there are many skins (listed on the bottom) and summoner icons from season 2 till now. If you are interested in it, the price is negotiable. Just make me an offer and we can discuss the rest :) Also there are many rare skins from e.g Gamescom etc. (marked on bottom) :) If you want screenshots or...
[Selling] LoL Account with 103 skins Plat s3/ Gold 2 s4 LOT OF RARE SKINS MEDIEVAL TWITCH
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my LoL account,actually gold 3 75lp, platinum s3. EUW It has 103 skins,most of them are really rare (View image: Cattura LOL (2)) including Medieval Twitch, Riot Graves, Harrowing skins from s1 to s3 and much more. 6 rune pages and almost every champ The minimum offer is 100 euro. Contact me on skype: crappygenious bump
[Selling] PLAT 5 EU/NE 14 skins 59 champs 1 LEGACY + 2 Rare Skins, Very Cool Stats, Cheap!!!!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i just got bf4 and im to lazy to even login onto league, i wanna sell my account i will go first if you are trusted if not we will use some free MM, acc is plat 5 (silver last season), includes welcome mail/orginal too 472 W normal, 77 rank wins ill post screenshots 60$ Paypal only duo to i dont have PSC in my country contact skype: talonducouteau10 GL!
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...
EUW plat 5 acc - plat border RARE skins
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 11k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith