Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gamescom Riot Kayle & Ward 100% Safe with proofpic

Discussion on Gamescom Riot Kayle & Ward 100% Safe with proofpic within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gamescom Riot Kayle & Ward 100% Safe with proofpic

hi,

i am selling my own personal Gamescom Kayle Skin and Ward because I already own the wardskin and I am not playing Kayle at all. So I would like to sell my Code to anyone of you.

I will make a photo of my ticket and send it to you, so you can be sure I gave you a real Gamescom code, so you get your Skin&Ward to 100%.

Others sell some kind of fakecodes, so better dont trust them if you dont get ticketphotos of the codes.

I would sell it for 10€ Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sellling Riot kayle and Riot ward skin code Cheap
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, selling both skins code. The price is 8.5 euros for both. THERE ARE DISCOUNTS NOW, FEEL FREE TO TO CONNECT ME You can get picture of the card with your name and everything. Add my skype for more info liadyogev242
Gamescom Riot Kayle + Riot Ward code
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 49 Replies
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140813/5gp2cjw4. png Hey guys, Gamescom is again in collogn, and you want the Skins, that will there are? I can sell it very very cheap. Connect me on Skype and we will tell all about. The Skin is. Riot Kayle and you get Riot Ward Price: 5€ 6/8 in Stock
[Selling] Gamescomskins 2014 (Ward + Riot kayle) Cheap
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hey :) Topic say all Pirce: 5€ 1 Code 10€ 3 Code
[Selling] Gamescomskins 2014 (Ward + Riot kayle)
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo Ich verkaufe ich etliche Gamescomskins für League of Legends. Der Code beinhaltet den Riot Ward + Riot Kayle Skin. 1x Code: 10 €uro 3x Code: 25 €uro Bezahlart: Nur PSC & PP (ihr zahlt Tax) Enable Codes here: Gamescom 2014 - League Of Legends
[Selling] Gamescomskins 2014 (Ward + Riot kayle)
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo Ich verkaufe ich etliche Gamescomskins für League of Legends. Der Code beinhaltet den Riot Ward + Riot Kayle Skin. 1x Code: 10 €uro 3x Code: 25 €uro Bezahlart: Nur PSC & PP (ihr zahlt Tax) Enable Codes here: Gamescom 2014 - League Of Legends