Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying plat2- diamond 2 boost

Discussion on Buying plat2- diamond 2 boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/12/2014, 12:12   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Which Server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying NA Diamond 3 to D2(1) Boost
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Currently sitting at 2x lp, lp gain is 23~26. Leave your price and skype. Trusted NA booster only.
[Buying] Buying Platinum 2 - Diamond V Boost
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I am at Platinum 2 ~50ish points and want a boost to Diamond V . I am looking for someone that plays mostly jungle (I have all champs except for 3-4) but you can do another role if you can't get jungle. This is completely optional but a huge plus. You can adc/support if you don't get jungle. Tell me how much you will do it for and if you can play jungle a lot. :P Post below or PM me for my skype. :mofo:
[Buying] Platinum 1 - Nordic - Buying boost to Diamond V
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I get 6 LP per game and about -3 or -4 per loss. Will you make it in time for Season 4 and how much? I have 13 LP on my account
Buying unranked to diamond boost NA
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an unranked to diamond boost Please post your price and amount of time it will take to finish I DONT have paypal, however, I can go to a store and buy any sort of card such as moneypak card to put money into your paypal. I have all champions and 2 rune pages, AD and AP If interested in boosting my account, post your skype name or add me on skype, stealer545
[Buying] Eloboost from plat2 to diamond 5 euw
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello boosters , since i dont got time to my account , ineed a elo boost frm plat 2 to diamond 5. Plat 2 75 lp , u will get promotion in 1 game. In plat 1 u will reach only 5LP PER Game . Leave me contact info with offers pls :)