Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Level 30 Silver 5 acc

Discussion on EUW Level 30 Silver 5 acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Level 30 Silver 5 acc

Hi,

i want to sell my LoL-Account. I´m sick and tired of this Game!

Here are the datas!

Ranking:

The acc is currently ranked at Silver V with 65 LP´s. It has a Silver-Border from last season and the victory ward from Season 3. I played 267 ranked games this season from which i won 128 (im not that good of a player)

Champions, Skins and other things :

The following Champions were bought with this acc:

Skins:

There are four runepages, 120 RP and currently 3848 IP on this account.

Conditions:

Regmail is included!
I would like to have 30€ for this account. You can also give me your price suggestions per PM!
Only Paypal!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] lol level 30 acc silver 2
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Sell herewith my League of Legends account. Server: EUW Ranked : Silver 2 (9 points) Pages 5 runes ( runes 231 ) 80 Champions Champions Skins by : Attrox ( Justicar Attrox ) Blitzcrank ( Boom Boom Blitzcrank ) Cho'Gath ( Gentleman Cho'Gath skin ..... not to buy more ! ) Ezreal (Pulse Fire Ezreal Ultimate Skin! )
[Selling] Level 30 EUW Silver 1
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, i decided to sell my EUW level 30 lol account. There's a little desc: Champions: Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Annie,Ashe,Corki,Ezreal,GP,Grav es,Janna,Jax,Karma,Kayle,Leblanc,Lux,Yi,Nasus,Rene kton,Ryze,Shaco,Sivir,Soraka,Teemo,Teemo,Tristana, Tryndamere,TF,Vayne,Veigar,Xin Zhao,Zed,Garen,Nunu,WW. Skins: Frosted Ezreal,Hired Gun Graves,Judgment Kayle, Riot Girl Tristana. Silver I - EUWEST 2 rune pages(AD,AP) 30 Champions
[Selling] Level 30 Silver I TR
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys title says everything I want to show champs and skins by using screen share on skype so add me on skype if you're intrested @ matsieboyvandevelde oh and price is negotiable
EUW || SILVER || LEVEL 30
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-closed-
[Selling] WTS level 30 euw SILVER III
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello im selling my account its silver III Division EUW i have 75+champs and 10 rune pages , 41 skins. original email is included also im selling my account to trusted users and with MM or u first . i can provide screenshare for those who is ineresting. Prefered payment method is Skrill PAysafecard Ukash or paypal