Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST BRONZE - PLAT

Discussion on ELO BOOST BRONZE - PLAT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST BRONZE - PLAT

Friend is a diamond player, he's looking to boost some people for some money whilst he plays. If anyone is interested please feel free to reply or add my skype (Kyle.Iddon) and we can discuss it further

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Boost bronze-plat
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Boosting on EUW from Bronze-Plat Holidays ATM! and special prices just contact me English Just contact me for prices and details :) I am a Dia V Mid/Jungle/Supp main. Due to being a student I will just boost one at a time. Just send my an offer via PN. Only point is I can't tell you exactly how long I need.
Boost from bronze to plat
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi am diamond iv and i boost from bronze till plat prices depends on divisions pm me for more info:D
[Selling] EUW Boost from Bronze to Plat V
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys! Me and my partner have some free time and need money, so we offer boosting service, from Bronze V to Plat V. We are both diamonds. We can boost on EUW. We are testing our ping on others servers, but only EUW is 100% sure. Prices: http://puu.sh/6EN4y.jpg Prices are negotiable, depend on your MMR. Your games won't be stream, we won't talk to your friends. DuoQ are not possible ATM. Only PayPal is avaible for the moment.
Elo-Boost Bronze 5 to Plat 5
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I have recently discovered this forum, and decided that i should join in and start boosting to make some spare money . A little bit about myself: I'm 17 years old, playing league since s1 3rd week, never stopped playing and improving as a player, at the end of s2 i finally became Gold, at season 3 i was p2 50~60 LP. Im on Platinum 3 right now. I got rly much experience in the game have played over 2k SoloQ games. So here we are, if you need a cheap and fast boost - feel free to...
New ELO boost Bronze V - Plat V (NA)
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond V solo queue top lane main (I fluctuate to Diamond IV on and off) and I am currently between jobs and have some extra time on my hands for a few weeks. If you are interested add me on skype: Lololmia We will discuss prices as for me they will vary based on a few things: if you have certain champions/runes, and how much LP you are getting per win (MMR). I will do per win pricing or entire division pricing depending on what works best for you. But as a...