Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Booster EUW LF Booster Team

Discussion on Challenger Booster EUW LF Booster Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm , i'm a challenger booster looking for a serious booster team !

My skype : mitw077

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Challenger / Dia 1 Booster who wants to join my Team
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, please fill out following information. Main Elo: Since when do you play: How long can you play per week/day: How do you want to get paid: Skype: kevin7777771
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ! I'm a challenger booster on euw and i'm looking for a booster team . Add me on skype : mitw077
Dia 1/Challenger booster looking to join a boosting team
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Like the title, I am a Dia 1/Challenger booster lookin to join a boosting team, add my skype Eloservicev1.0
DIVISION BOOST ALL SERVERS - Team lopesz - Diamond and Challenger Booster only!
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/fqa7xv26/lopeszheader .png Hay guys! I offer here a Division Boost from me and my Team of Boosters. I did this Job allready alone but now I have a team which is full of Diamond and Challenger Player. We can boost you on EUW/EUNE/NA - in every Division you want! Up to Diamond! We are a trusted and safe service. We will do the Job so fast as we can! The prices bellow are not including Platinum and Diamond. If you buy more than 1 Division, we can talk about a...