Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Account | Black Alistar,King Rammus,Ufo Corki + MORE 4025RP | 5091IP

Discussion on Diamond Account | Black Alistar,King Rammus,Ufo Corki + MORE 4025RP | 5091IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Account | Black Alistar,King Rammus,Ufo Corki + MORE 4025RP | 5091IP

Photos:

Division 5 Diamond LAN SERVER

Runes:

RED MARCS

Armorx9
Attack Damagex9
Hybrids Penx9
Magic Penx9
Crit Chancex9
Magic Resistx9
Attack Speedx9

Yellow Seals

Max Helathx9
Crit Probabilityx9
Mana per 5x9
Magic Resistx9
ARMORx9
Attack Speedx9
Helath at lvl18x9

Blue Glifs

Armorx9
Attack Damagex9
Ability Powerx9
Ability Power at lvl18x9
Cooldowns Reductionx9
Magic resistx9
Magic Resist at lvl18x9
Attack Speedx9

Quienteses

Crit Damagex3
Attack Damagex3
Goldx3
Ability Powerx3
Cooldown Reduction at lvl18x3
Cooldown Reductionx3
Armorx3
Life Stealx3
Attack Speedx3
Movement Speedx3

11 Rune Pages

Champs Missing:

Aatrox,Darius,Diana,Draven,Fiora,Fizz,Gangplank,He carim,Heimerdinger,Irelia,Jayce,Jinx,Karma,KhaZix, Kogmaw,Leona,Lissandra,Lucian,Lulu,Maokai,Nami,Nau tilus,Orianna,Quinn,Rengar,Riven,Rumble,Shyvanna,S ion,Swain,Syndra,Talon,Thresh,Vayne,VelKoz,Vi,Vikt or,Yasuo,Zac,Zed,ZIggs,Zyra

Champs Skins

Regular Skins
These skins are available in the store year round and may be purchased any time in the store. However, they may turn into Legacy Skins at some point in the future, in the same way that the previous 21 classic skins were recently retired. We will always give advance notice of our intention to retire a regular skin before making it a Legacy Skin.
Legacy Skins

Legacy Skins
Are skins that are only available for a limited amount of time upon release, after which they will become unavailable for purchase and be placed into our Legacy Vault. Some, but not necessarily all, Legacy Skins will be re-released from the Vault for limited runs in the League of Legends Store. Again, we will always announce in advance when we plan to re-release any of these skins. Current Legacy Skins include the Snowdown Showdown 2011 collection and the 21 classic skins that were retired in November.

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.
Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition
Skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event. For example, some will only be available for attendees of an event and some will be available to purchase in the Store for a limited time. These particular skins will no longer be available for purchase after they are retired.

Skins:
All Star Akali - 975 RP (Limited Edition 6/28/10-10/31/10)
Black Alistar - (Limited Edition - Only for digital pre-orders)
Unchained Alistar - Free for subscribing to the Riot Games youtube channel
Pharaoh Amumu - 520 RP (Legacy skin)
Goth Annie - Purchase Digital
Collector's Edition
Red Riding Annie - 520 RP (Legacy)
Goalkeeper Blitzcrank - 520 RP(Limited Edition 6/24/10-10/31/10)
UFO Corki - Free for accounts created before 1/14/10
Toxic Dr. Mundo - 520 RP (Legacy)
Victorious Elise - This skin is a reward for players who achieve a Gold or higher ranking by the end of Season 3.
Striker Ezreal - 520 RP (Limited Edition 6/24/10-10/31/10)
Spectral (Ghost) Fiddlesticks - 520 RP
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks - 520 RP (Limited Edition - Harrowing '10)
Enchanted Galio - 520 RP
Pre-void Kassadin - 520 RP
Red Card Katarina - 975 RP (Limited Edition 6/28/10-10/31/10)
Judgement Kayle - Play 10 matchmade games during Season 1
Exiled Morgana - 975 RP
Morgana la Llorona - Beta LAN server
Myrmidon Pantheon - 520 RP
King Rammus - (Limited Edition - Closed Beta Testers )
Traditional Sejuani - own her before the remake or 975 RP for a short time (Legacy)
Mad Hatter Shaco - 520 RP
Pentakill Sona - 975 RP
5th Age Taric - 975 RP
Riot Girl Tristana - Facebook.
Traditional Trundle - Own Trundle before remake or 975 RP for a short time (Legacy)
Black Belt Udyr - 520 RP
Nosferatu Vladimir - 975 RP (Limited Edition Harrowing '10)

The account is on LAN server but with the RP I got you can change it to all server!

Thats all, if you need additional info or picture just let me know

DISCLAIMER: You are bidding on the time I spent playing this account. All characters, items, credits or other intellectual property in League of Legends, are the sole property of Riot Games. This auction is not for ownership of their intellectual property but it is merely for the time I spent playing and creating this guide. By bidding on this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Riot Games or any associated entity. League of Legends is a trademark of Riot Games Ltd.

bump

bump