Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for boosting vouches!!

Discussion on Looking for boosting vouches!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for boosting vouches!!

I haven't had much luck getting clients and am looking to get positive reviews and vouches from people for boosting accounts. I currently boost up to Platinum in NA only at the moment. Let me know if anyone can help me out!
Old 07/24/2014, 22:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
add me on skype! enverrahman i can give you a vouch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Boosting For Vouches
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am Diamond V on NORTH AMERICA. Im willing to boost people all the way up to Diamond V. I just need to get started with some ground work as I am new to this whole scene. Just let me know and ill get started on your account!
Boosting for VOUCHES!
03/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 89 Replies
PRE ORDER PLACEMENT GAMES FROM ME ONLY 4 EURO PER WIN! Bronze -------- Division 5 - $6 Division 4 - $7 Division 3 - $7 Division 2 - $7 Division 1 - $10 --------
Elo boosting/Need vouches
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm offering my Elo Boosting services. I can boost accounts from bronze to silver and from silver to gold.My current account is on platinum V. Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV - Bronze III = 5€ Bronze III - Bronze II = 5€ Bronze II - Bronze I = 6€ Bronze I - Silver V = 6€ Silver V - Silver IV = 6€
[Selling] Boosting for vouches
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
nvm