Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(>'-')>EZ Boosting NA/LAN/EUW (affordable pricing)

Discussion on (>'-')>EZ Boosting NA/LAN/EUW (affordable pricing) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(>'-')>EZ Boosting NA/LAN/EUW (affordable pricing)

Reopening soon

----------------------------

plat4-d5 boost for Sixoh9

---------------------------

silver 2-gold 5 for Joker167

---------------------------

silver 1 - gold 5 for TrollsRus

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

want a vouch na?
Old 07/22/2014, 23:41   #3

yea add me on skype: sun.s06

Old 07/23/2014, 05:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trustworthy guy. He did a boost for me from Plat IV to Diamond V on LAN server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2014, 05:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey

Add me for a Vouch Boost I'm a good voucher and I will write a feedback with screens.
Gold V EUW my Skype name is : Erdemu61

Greets
Old 07/23/2014, 07:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
I can vouch if you need, not sure if you're able to play a diamond game on NA though. If that's the case, I have an account on LAN if you need a vouch.
Old 07/25/2014, 08:12   #7

taking orders
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Affordable Elo Boosting! NA
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello fellow league players! Do you lose games because of trolls? Afkers? Bad players? Bad teams? Well you clicked the right link! I am currently in Platinum Division 1, and will boost in platinum 1. I got to Diamond Division 2 a few months ago, but dropped from inactivity. The prices listed below are very cheap, feel free to compare them to other elo boosting services and you won't find better deals! My account:...
[Selling] Elo Boosting to Gold V (-NA-LAN-OCE only) (Cheap & Competitive Pricing) Fast & Effici
12/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Fluxbot Elo Boosting & Sales Business IP Farming Prices & Sales 1500 Influence Points 12 Hours USD$ 10.00
[Selling] [NA][EUW] Professional Level Elo Boosting (Up to Diamond 1) Good Pricing
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I'm Pikatyne. My teammate and I are currently Diamond 1 players on the North America League of Legends servers. We've been playing for around 3 years and decided to make some pocket cash from boosting. We play the game very frequently and have no problems smurfing on multiple accounts and decided to bring our skill to the black market. We boost mainly on NA but will take EU-W requests as well. EU-W requests may cost 5-20% more in terms of fees, if higher rated, as ping...
NA ELO Boosting by 2.4k(affordable)
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello there! My service is new to this website, so as such I am willing to do the first few jobs up front or at a great discount for those without epvp trust. Leave your skype name here or in a message, and I will add you---Before giving any information, please ask me to post in this thread confirming you are speaking with the correct person I finished season 2 right at 2400 ELO, and currently sit above 2000 but below 2000 season 3 http://i45.tinypic.com/abo6di.jpg...
ELO Boosting 0 - 1900 NA SERVER! CHEAP PRICING
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I've managed to raise about 3 accounts to 2k elo to say the least. Me and a couple of friends love to smurf and boost elo just for a couple of our friends in our inner cicrles and needless to say it wasn't hard to do. Anyhow, I've decided that I should give this elo boost a try because I found it relatively easy to hit the 1900-2k mark. I do prefer if if the account is 800 elo and up but if it is lower then I would still be happy to raise the elo. I'm highly confident that...