Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d1 Account ~200skins

Discussion on d1 Account ~200skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d1 Account ~200skins

d1+ account, around 200 skins (i have a list), all runes&stuff (100.000+ip)
PM me skype id and i add u
Old 07/29/2014, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bumperino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BIETE GOLD ACCOUNT MIT 100-200SKINS BILLIG
09/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Guten Tag, da ich von dem spiel dermaßen abgeturnt bin, möchte ich meinen Account verkaufen. Er ist derzeit Gold(1-3) und besitzt einen Platin-Rahmen von letzter Season. Auf dem Account sind ca. 100 Champions und 148 Skins ( Sorry für die Fail Titel beschreibung ) Der Account besitzt 17 Runenseiten und ist bisher noch nicht negativ aufgefallen. http://puu.sh/4zV4c http://puu.sh/4zVnB.jpg
Legendary Account +200skins
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Cheap NA And EU Accounts ( Shop ), Fully Secured Middleman. Welcome I present to you my League of Legends Accouns shop. My transactions are fully secured by a Middleman or Moderator of the Forums. All accounts are fully secured, never Ban. They are NOT hacked, I take accounts from people in real life in my city and resell them for 10% of their prices :). For more information contact me here or by private messages to add you on Skype. Transaction will take place on Paypal. NORTH...