Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver

Discussion on Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver

Cheapest smurf Bronze/silver 5-13 EU

EUW/EUNE] Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING
Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order
Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order.
Prices:
Bronze 5-1 5€ per Division
Bronze to Silver series 5€
Silver 5-3 11€ per Division
Silver 3-1 13€ per Division
Silver to Gold series 6€
gold 5-1 15€ per Division

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Smurf Bronze-Silver
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i will boost your account. All Divisions around Bronze and Silver. Iam a platin gamer and i will basically play adc´s. contact me on skype: vollindiefresse
[Selling] Smurf Bronze-Silver (euw)
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i will boost your account. All Divisions around Bronze and Silver. Iam a platin gamer and i will basically play adc´s. contact me on skype: vollindiefresse
[Buying] Bronze or silver smurf
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a bronze or silver account on euw or eune. Has to have 30+ champions and at least ap and ad runes, don't care about skins Skype: leaguejobs
[Selling] Cheapest smurf Bronze/silver 5-13 EU
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver EUW/EUNE] Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order....
[Selling] Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
EUW/EUNE] Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order. Prices: Bronze 5-1 6.5€ per Division...