Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven all servers multicode.

Discussion on Championship Riven all servers multicode. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
Championship Riven all servers multicode.

ONLY FOR 1 DAY

* Multicode for $850 X 3 or $1050 for 1, Have 7 left. If you want for 1 server only, the time taken to deliver would be 3-5 days because will wait for other buyers from another server too so can handover the code rather then TeamViewer, Else if you want 1 immediate delivery price will be $260 each server.
* Update: Doesn’t work on RUS
* This code can be redeemed on multiple servers.
* Championship Riven skin code for all servers except Oceania. VERY VERY RARE Almost couple only left, This will unlock Championship Riven skin + Icon.
* Can be used on multiple servers
*OCE,Br,TR,EUNE,EUW,NA,KR etc avg skin price 300/server so grab this deal before its gone
* Due to nature of this product, No Refunds will be provided at all under any circumstances
* Once payment clears, Code will be emailed in 48-72 hours so please don’t ask/ping again and again unless you have patience to wait this time
* Can sell the skin code individually for a particular server so please ask if this is what you are after
* Please no silly offers, No time wasters, No Vouches, If you have any doubts then please don’t trade/ask
* Any questions please ask

By bidding/Buying this you accept the below stated terms and conditions
* Once payment done via pp and cleared, 48-96 hours for delivery
* Once code will be handed to the buyer it will completely be buyers responsibility to keep the code safe and secured “PLEASE DON’T PUT A CLAIM AFTER YOU HAVE REDEEMED IT SAYING IT DID NOT WORK” or for any other reason
* Code is already tested from my side on all other servers hence I am selling this here on elitepvper because this is the safest and fastest for me and the buyer
* NO REFUNDS AT ALL including change of mind, Claimed skin on 1 server and asking for refund etc etc etc
* Digital good but completely worth on the game account, This is too good skin

If you are not sure here, You can trade on eBAY too, Just to be safe. Have sold this to a lot of big skin sellers without a problem. Clear rule to buy this, You send me your paypal via PM here only, I send you invoice, You pay and you get the skin code. Thanks for looking.

GL elitepvpers. Closing thread as I have less TBM’s and no purchase requests till now unless I give for free to vouch lol which is insane and stupid.

Closing Thread. Cheers all
Closed Thread