Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends EuW Account S2 Platin/ S3 Diamant

Discussion on League of Legends EuW Account S2 Platin/ S3 Diamant within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends EuW Account S2 Platin/ S3 Diamant

Good day people,

after much consideration, I have come to the conclusion my Lvl 30 League of Legends account at last to sell, since I have no desire for League of Legends.

As the Topic says, I was Season 2 Platinum and Season 3 Diamond with this account. Season 4 I haven't played a single ranked game, but one team Ranked (won). Everything on the EuW servers. Also, I have 812 Normal Game wins on this account.

I have several limited profile icons,
I have 117/119 Champions (Vel 'Koz and Braum missing)
on the account are a total of 128 skins,
further 16 rune pages + various runes available,
Rp is hardly available and only a small amount of Ip (since I no longer play)

So this is the rough description of my account. Who would like to have more details about the Skins / Icons / runes or Rp / Ip, can just send me a private message. Just price proposals can be made in the forum or by a private message, too.

MfG toxic2ooo

Ps: Hope for a great trade!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag Leute,

nach langem Überlegen bin ich zu dem Entschluss gekommen meinen Lvl 30 League of Legends Account endlich zu verkaufen, da ich keine Lust mehr auf League of Legends habe.

Wie schon in der Topic steht war ich mit diesem Account Season 2 Platin und Season 3 Diamant. Season 4 habe ich bisher kein einziges Ranklistenspiel außer einem Teamranked (gewonnen) gemacht. Das ganze auf den EuW Servern. Außerdem habe ich auf dem Account 812 Normal Wins.

Ich habe diverse limitierte Profilicons,
ich besitze 117/119 Champions (Vel' Koz und Braum fehlen),
auf dem Account sind insgesamt 128 Skins,
desweiteren sind 16 Runenseiten + diverse Runen vorhanden,
Rp ist kaum noch vorhanden und nur eine kleine Menge an Ip (da ich gar nicht mehr spiele)

Insofern ist das schonmal die grobe Beschreibung meines Accounts, wer genauere Details zu den Skins/Icons/Runen oder Rp/Ip haben möchte, kann mich gerne hier privat anschreiben. Genauso können Preisvorschläge im Forum oder per Nachricht gemacht werden.

MfG toxic2ooo

Ps: Hoffe auf einen schönen Handel!!!
Old 07/28/2014, 12:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
How much do you want for the account?
Send me a pm thanks