Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurf Bronze-Silver (euw)

Discussion on Smurf Bronze-Silver (euw) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smurf Bronze-Silver (euw)

Hi,
i will boost your account. All Divisions around Bronze and Silver.

Iam a platin gamer and i will basically play adc´s.

contact me on skype: vollindiefresse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Bronze/Silver/Gold smurf EUW
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As the topic says, im looking for a smurf acc in EUW. no skins needed, but i will offer more, if they got skins of course. Just offer me some accounts, or add me in skype :) i will pay via Paypal(verified) Also please leave a price for the account, so i dont have to ask everyone how much he wants!
[Buying] Bronze or silver smurf
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a bronze or silver account on euw or eune. Has to have 30+ champions and at least ap and ad runes, don't care about skins Skype: leaguejobs
[Buying] Cheap ADC smurf acc // EUW ! (Bronze - Silver)
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
WTB a cheap adc smurf acc on euw incl. reg mail //Bronze - Silver via paypal.
[Selling] Cheapest smurf Bronze/silver 5-13 EU
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Cheapest summer smurf Bronze/silver EUW/EUNE] Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order....
[Buying] bronze or silver smurf euw cheap
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^^ will pay by paypal add me skype or pm me allan.mclernon1 need 1 asap will consider unranked or level 29.