Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ηello guys im selling my account

Discussion on Ηello guys im selling my account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ηello guys im selling my account

my account has 100 champions 6 skins and he is on silver v he has 56 % victory not much games and i sell him 15 euros paysfe so if you want the account just send me a pm and ill give you my skype to show you photos there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap account 15 € 30 lvl 1300 ello
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I'm selling my League Of Legends account.21 champions 1300 ello 7 games played and 3 rune pages. Still available 340 rp and free transfer to euw or turkey server. skype:kledariukas bump , btw im original owner of this acc
selling lol acc 87 champs EUW s3 ello 1560 s2 awards
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
for more info contact me there or in skype:kledariukas searching for best offers.Accepting only paypal
[selling] EU West lvl 30 acc - all champions, 10 rune pages, max ello 1500+....
03/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys Im selling my lol EU West account lvl 30 included all champions with last one Fiora, +13k ip, manny skins, max elo 1500, playing since season 1, and have ower 1k wins in normal games. S starting price is minimum 100€, more info about acc is below. Chamion (94): Like I say I have unlocked all champion with last arrival Fiora. Skins (85): Stinger Akali, Unchained Alistar, Emumu, Almost-Prom King Amumu, Bird of Prey Anivia, Goth Annie, Red Riding Annie, Annie in Wonderland,...
selling Account Europe 1.5k ELLO Price: 525 Euro [contacts in post]
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
person changed hes mind
POOR GUYS they selling their ACCOUNT bcoz.....
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 5 Replies
tsk tsk tsk..FREE BOT IS OVER Also their GAME PLAY is OVER bcoz they cant bot anymore..they think its the end of the world..LOL imma botter too..but im now happy that the BOT is now a commercialized..im being pleased about that.. LUMUWAG n ang server and now is in moderate status evrytime a log.. so d n aq maghi2ntay ng matagal..