Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who have challenger team or diamond / platinum EUNE

Discussion on Who have challenger team or diamond / platinum EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who have challenger team or diamond / platinum EUNE

pm me who have eune ranked team chall / diamond / plat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE TEAM 3V3 DIAMOND 3 AND CHALLENGER
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can sell diamond 3 team on EuNE and Challenger 3v3. Skype :Wantedstream i dont know price, want offer :)
[Selling] [EUNE] 3v3 Ranked Teams - Platinum/Diamond/Challenger
05/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Making new thread with changed name. Now also selling gold teams.
[Selling] Platinum-Diamond-Challenger 3s Team for Sale!
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
We are selling Platinum, Diamond, and Challenger teams in NA (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. Prices Platinum 3v3 Team----$130 Diamond 3v3 Team----$220 Challenger 3v3 Team---$650 -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put you on our list, though your spot is not guaranteed if your offer is too low. *After you buy the team you must play 30% of the games to get the End Season Rewards*
[Selling] Welcome to my Platinum, Diamond, and even Challenger team slot shop!
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Welcome to my Platinum, Diamond, and even Challenger team slot shop! Skype: laskisami Platinum & Diamond Rewards Platinum/Diamond Forum Badge Platinum/Diamond Summoner Icon Platinum/Diamond Summoner Banner
[Selling] [EUW] 3v3 Teamslots or Full team(Platinum/Diamond/Challenger)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, wollt ihr euch den Platin oder Diamant Rahmen für die nächste Season sichern? Dann seid ihr hier richtig. Ich biete euch die Möglichkeit einem Platin/Diamant/Challenger Team gegen Bezahlung zu joinen. Natürlich besteht auch die Möglichkeit das ganze Team zu erwerben, was jedoch mehr kosten wird. Falls ihr ein Team mit einem bestimmten Namen haben wollt, können wir auch dies für euch hochspielen. Addet mich bei Interesse unter dieser Skype-ID: BauernligistLOL Preise: ...