Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends account (Diamond / Challenger)

Discussion on League of Legends account (Diamond / Challenger) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation League of Legends account (Diamond / Challenger)

Hello , i want to buy some Diamond or Challenger account (and i will love if account have free transfer) , i will pay first to good members , i paying via moneybookers and paypal. Please no scammers , for my security i want to first log in into account and take screenshots , to have prof if something go wrong , add me on skype povlohf to deal

please no scammers , i m serious buyer
Old 06/19/2014, 22:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
Hey, I've got two Challenger/Dia 1 accounts.

Add me on Skype - rebaned
Old 06/19/2014, 23:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
got challenger/dia acoounts. pm me your skype
Old 06/19/2014, 23:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
This guy is just a teenage scammer nothing else. Is willing to pay over 1000€ but doesn't trust to pay a 25€ upfront payment.

Here's his second profile My League of Legends account for StarCraft II:Heart of the Swarm

Stay safe boys (: