Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE acc low elo with a lot of champions.

Discussion on EUNE acc low elo with a lot of champions. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
EUNE acc low elo with a lot of champions.

Wtb eune or euw with free eune transfer account with a lot of champs or /ip/rp.
Dont care about skins. I need it just to play with my low elo friends.
Pm me or post here.

Btw i use only paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 3 Eune - All champions
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell my EUNE account (playing on us now). Got 20 skins, all champions, almost all runes (some are missing that i never use and i don't think you guys use them either). The account is Gold 3 right now, it's a personal account i created years ago, has more then 10k wins on it overall. I also have about 11k ip (you can change your name with it, or buy the new champion that is about to come out - Braum). The price is negotiable, starting negotiations from 50 euro paysafecard....
~~WTS~~ D1 (EUNE) over 300 skins, all champions except Vel'Koz
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] EUNE Acc 108 Champions, 25 Skins etc...
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling League of Legends EUNE account Platinum Border & Icon Currently ranking: Silver I 11LP Champions
[Selling] EUNE lv 30 , Silver I , 75 Champions
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys I want to sell it fast so if you're interested put ur offer and skype name. Account: -75 champions -> screen -Runes -> screen -2 Rune pages -No skins at all -6k IP -Division Silver I Offers only PSC, only with MM.
EUNE ACCOUNT 83 CHAMPIONS
01/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome one and welcome all. You probably started browsing today for a good account for you, a family member or a friend, maybe something with a little more kick to it, like rare skins or a lot of unlocked champions. Look no further, friend. How about the following traits: - 83 champions, over 18 of them being 6300 ip cost - An epic skin collection including: Judgement Kayle(Season 1 skin- unavailable in shop), Victorious Janna(Season 2 Gold skin- unavailable in shop), Headmistress...