Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast vouch in diamond ;)

Discussion on Fast vouch in diamond ;) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast vouch in diamond ;)

I need a dia5+ acc for a vouch game in euw since i am on east
Old 06/14/2014, 00:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
he vouched for me in plat dont trust him

#Scammer
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOW COST BOOST (DIAMOND 1 3 YEARS EXP PLAYER) LF vouch as well
01/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 304 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/I4D7Zi7.jpg skype: bob.lino1 --PROFESSIONAL/SAFE/CHEAP BOOSTING-- BRONZE Division V > IV = Division IV > III = 5 Division III > II = 5
Offer-|Vouch games in diamond elo for your service
03/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im a new in diamond and want to do some vouch-games for your boost service. You can show me that you carry this elo too with duoQ - So PM me or add me in skype: caecilius1 Greetz
[Selling] Diamond II 90+LP Player Looking to Boost on EUW, will do some vouch games. Get at me.
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
:mofo: Hey guys im new and looking to get into abit of boosting. I will do some vouch games for free. 1 per person. as i have no intention of stealing anyone's accounts or anything else, i merely want to boost for cash nothing more nothing less. If you converse with me we can arrange a price based on what elo you are at and what you want to get too. I think it would be fair once a job is confirmed to recieve at least half the payment before starting, merely to cover myself. Again, I...
Diamond 1 NA doing vouch games trusted members only
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype korylee12
[Selling] ~~Division Boosting by Diamond Player ~~ LF Vouch games
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Currently in Diamond 1 soloQ, and challenger in 5v5 I'll boost EUW and EUNE Offering boosts from bronze 5 to platinum 5 Looking for vouches, then I'll start with prices and screenshots of boosts Proof of my account