Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ORDER UR 3V3 TEAM ! EUNE

Discussion on ORDER UR 3V3 TEAM ! EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ORDER UR 3V3 TEAM ! EUNE

Hey i want to sell teams on Nordic East.
U can tell me what name it has to be and what tag and i will do 5 games to plat/diamond depends what u want.
Price to negotiation

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Order your euw/eune smurf now. Best prices
04/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
click here to get into my account shop https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myofferlist/ ?username=liad242 you are also can add my skype for any questions: liadyogev242 up
[Selling] Challanger Boosting Service for [EUW]&[EUNE] [ORDER/VOUCH]
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Last season i finished as challanger on EUNE region and now i'm Dimond I.I'v got alot of time too spend on this game since i'm a student so i decide too start a boosting service at high standarts (cheap/fast/safe). Prices: Only by offer. You must tell me from what division too what and how much you can pay for the service and in how much time you wanna get on that division. Paymenth: paypal,skrill,psc. I'm not making duoQ.
[Selling] Boosting Service [EUW]~[EUNE]~[VOUCH/ORDER]
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm a challanger player on EUNE.And wanna start a boosting service cheap,fast and trust.From the start i accept trust vouch because need too built a good reputation. Prices: Bronze/division =5 euro Bronze promoted too Silver 8 euro. Silver/division 8 euro. Silver promoted too Gold 11 euro. Gold/Division 11 euro.
[Selling] EUW & EUNE | ORDER YOUR PLACEMENT GAMES NOW!
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
€20 for 10 placement games if your ELO was Gold V or lower if your order TODAY. Check my other thread for vouches / prices! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3057942-elo-boost-plat-v.html If you're higher than Gold V at the end of pre-season 3 then I'll do them for €25!