Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NORDIC AND EAST PLATINIUM 5

Discussion on NORDIC AND EAST PLATINIUM 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NORDIC AND EAST PLATINIUM 5

ACC is in challenger 5v5 team. 38 Champion SKT T1 Zed skin. Price 25$ PM ME Skype: gugelasha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinium IV Nordic and East Cheaply
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i have to offer an account PLATINIUM IV My offer is 35$, and i think it's very good price :) List of champions: img577.imageshack.us/img577/4839/v4lq.jpg Runes: img809.imageshack.us/img809/4933/fj4l.jpg
30 lvl nordic east
12/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I`d like to sell 30 level acc on the nordic east server It has 37 champions http://i.imgur.com/34U6l.png Normals 342 win ~320 loss rankeds 2/3 No skins 2 rune pages
WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East server only! WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
LIMITED EDITION Penny Arcade Expo SIVIR character and skin!These code only work on the EU East server! If you do not have Sivir, entering the code gives you the character as well! http://s15.postimage.org/5x38hbqp7/KGr_Hq_IOKoc_E 4_3_NOzp3_BOWGj_t_HPw_12.jpg - I will not go 1st but if you are trusted and old member here i can go. - Pay Pal Only - Make Offer - Will use a trusted middle man if you pay fee - I don't trade for accounts
WTB Nordic East ACC
07/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Nordic East account with some runes and champs, if anyone is selling pls add me on skype: Faithinc
WTB / WTT acc on Eu nordic and & east
06/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wanna buy an acc on eu nordic & east .. lvl 30 prefered or close to it (min lvl 28 but depend on champs / skins or more can go to a lower lvl ), non ranked or with a decent elo, no need of champs or skins. I would prefer to trade for a an acc on west lvl 20 with 5 skins ( teemo skin / sion / annie / malphite / nunu ) or maybe for some acc in other games like jd / wow / allods . Contact me at [email protected] if ur interested.