Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open to applications from D1/CH Boosters EUW.

Discussion on Open to applications from D1/CH Boosters EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open to applications from D1/CH Boosters EUW.

Hello,

I am here to offer a boosting job for a serious boosting company.
Required Boosting Level: Diamond1/Challenger EUW/EUNE (be able to boost up to and including)
Method of contact:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE A JOB WITH A COMPANY ADD US IF NOT DON'T.

Please know that we need someone fully committed and serious.
Thanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Soon to open - [NA] Trifecta Boosters
05/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Need Elo Boosting? Well just in a few days, the Trifecta Boosters will be up and running and will be able to give anyone an elo boost to Diamond V. There are three of us (Diamond I, Diamond IV and Diamond V) that can boost at least a division a day. Prices are (given that one win > 14 LP) : Bronze V -> IV | $10 IV -> III | $11 III -> II | $13 II -> I | $13 Tier Promotion | $18 Silver
NEW SERVER - ShaiyaRevolution. GS APPLICATIONS OPEN
01/28/2013 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
Hey, I and my friend (Cristi) have decieded to make a server. GS applications are now open, and if you want to give it a try we will accept any applications. Simply go to our website Home - SHAIYA REVOLUTION And either click "Contact Us" or go to Forums and apply in the correct section. Read the rules so you dont get banned for doing something that you thought was ok and most of all have fun! We will put the server up tommorrow and allow game registrations so if you want to get ahead...
Final Fantasy XIV beta applications now open
12/17/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
There's something to shout about if you're looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV - the game is now accepting applicants for its beta testing. We've heard that the game is slated for release some time next year, but this is one of the obvious indicators that it's closer than we might have thought. FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test Application Site