Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Free DuoQ

Discussion on [S] Free DuoQ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Free DuoQ

Hey, i'm looking for someone that is willing to DuoQ with me for fun and doesn't want to earn money from it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free duoQ in EUW server
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
my division is silver 2 feel free to pm me if intersted or add my in skype: freeboostbronzegold
Free DuoQ Turkey
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm kinda bored and offer a free DuoQ on the Turkish server to raise your elo. My main is Diamond Division 2, in Season 2 I reached Diamond as well, in Season one I managed to achieve Platinum. I will play with my smurf.
Free duoQ elo boost
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Status: Busy at the moment Euw Feel free to add me on skype: angelo.y3h Just got bit bored, I boost at Unranked/Bronze/Silver/Gold divisions. Platinum may be my skill level, even though my main is on diamond, because I took a long break, now I'm back again.
[EUW] Free Elo Boosting up to Silver I [also Free DuoQ / Lessons]
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im a 1900 Elo player in season 2 and now Platinum 3 player in season 3 who lost the motivation to achieve Diamond, since i stuck at my Elo since nearly 1 year now. Because of that i just want to help some people who stuck in lower divisions/tiers to get better players. First of all i can offer you free lessons, that means I will spectate some of your ranked games and tell you what you could do better, to increase your MMR. Playing DuoQ with you would be also possible but...
Free duoQ elo boost
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Unranked----Gold. Post reply/send private message/add skype: angelo.y3h Limited to EUW :)