Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF level 30 NA unranked

Discussion on LF level 30 NA unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF level 30 NA unranked

looking for something taht i ranked READY

unranked from every season

please post here or pm

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Level 30 ACC EUW Unranked
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sers, suche nen Level 30 ACC EUW Unranked sollte 2 oder 3 Runenseiten haben
[Selling] EUW unranked Level 30 only for 19.99$
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I am selling an unranked account with 1 rank win and 0 loses. The account is on the euw, the following champions are in the account:Aatrox,alistar,akali,ashe,chogath,garen,ja x,jinx,katarina,kayle,lucian,malphite,master yi,Mr fortune,nasus,noctrune,ryze,sivie,soraka,tairc,tee mo,tryndamere,vladimir,veigar,twisted fate. There are 2 runes pages, half of them are tier 3, and half of them are tier 2/1 I usually provide account information within 12 hours. After paying, the account will be...
[S] LoL Level 30 Unranked EUW
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo leute. Ich suche einen Account der level 30 und unranked ist. Biete dafür Paysafecard. Grüße.
[Selling] Level 28 Unranked with IP
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account got 2 runespage, with AD runes. Weird AD runes but u can fix them into one ( Lifesteal,Attackspeed,Crit,Dmg) The account got only 4 champs, Heimederdinger,Lux,Missfortune,Twistedfate and got 2 refunds left, THE ACCOUNT ALSO COMES WITH 6.3K IP. Perfect for smurfing if you level it up to 30 and got some ip to buy a hugechamp to main it during the season 4 starts :) Acepting money
Wts unranked 30 level euw acc
01/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
It has 10 champions owned, 2 rune pages, 1 skin (the 260 rp legacy twitch's). I accept psc only, write me offer here or add me in skype wish7boy