Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Power Levelling Service [Cheap] - Lvl 1-30, 1-20, 10-30, 20-30 And More

Discussion on EUW Power Levelling Service [Cheap] - Lvl 1-30, 1-20, 10-30, 20-30 And More within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW/NA Power Levelling Service [Cheap] - Lvl 1-30, 1-20, 10-30, 20-30 And More

Assassin's Power Levelling Service

**CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

About My Service
Do you have a smurf that you cannot be bothered to level and just want to jump into a ranked game? I am here to level your account to your desired level for just a small fee. I will offer fast and friendly service and keep you updated via your chosen communication method on how the power levelling is progressing. (Skype, Email, PM is absolutely fine)

Below are the main services that I will offer but feel free to post or PM me if you wish to have a different deal, we can negotiate.

Main Power-Levelling Services

Power-levelling time can vary depending if the servers are down, if we are using an XP boost and so on...

Level 1-30 - 14 Euros | 7-8 days
Level 1-20 - 8 Euros | 2-3 days
Level 1-10 - 4 Euros | -1 day
Level 20-30 - 8 Euros | 4-5 days
Level 10-20 - 6 Euros | 2-3 days

Estimated times are using an XP boost

Attention
Please do not try to log on to your account during the power-levelling process as this just slows things down. If you want to know your progress feel free to PM me here or on Skype or you can LolKing your account so see what level it is at.
I do use NHC Bot to power-level your accounts, until this day there has been hardly 0 issues with bans on the epvp forums that use NHC bots for refs/accounts so it is pretty safe.

Payment

For now I only accept Paypal, please post on this thread or PM me/skype so we can make a trade.

Contact Me

Feel free to add me on Skype/PM any offers you want that are not on my main services such as "level 25-30" and we can negotiate a price and time.

Vouches/Feedback

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 21:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
i vouch for him atm he is lvling the acc 24/7 till end for now
give him a chance with his service
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 22:42   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just found a really old account lv 17 and he decided to get it to lv 30 for only 7€! He´s a nice guy and the trade went easy and fast
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 22:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
If u need a Trusted Vouche feel free to PN me
Gome some low level Accs (lowest 6, highest 13) , like 5 or something
Old 06/04/2014, 23:11   #5

First Customer!

Up
Old 06/04/2014, 23:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuendDenKnaller View Post
I just found a really old account lv 17 and he decided to get it to lv 30 for only 7€! He´s a nice guy and the trade went easy and fast
why suddenly people join with only 1 post, post here and never appear

guys are you so dumb to not realize we see you use ur multy-accs to push ur threads^^
Old 06/04/2014, 23:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWA2 View Post
why suddenly people join with only 1 post, post here and never appear

guys are you so dumb to not realize we see you use ur multy-accs to push ur threads^^
I can assure you this isn't a multi account, this guy contacted me on Skype. Lives in a completely different country to me also. If any admin's/moderators want to question me I save all skype logs of conversations that he used to contact me and paypal invoices if this is a concern.

The guy was just new to forums and saw my thread, pure coincidence, I do admit it does look like that though! But I can assure you that is not the case. Am happy to explain and give evidence about this to moderators if/when needed

Thanks
Old 06/05/2014, 16:36   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He is lvl up now... comeback when he is done!
Old 06/06/2014, 15:21   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He lvl'ed my account very fast, recommend!!
Old 06/06/2014, 15:26   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Is this ONLY for EUW?
Old 06/06/2014, 15:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBooster View Post
Is this ONLY for EUW?
Atm yes only levelling EUW accounts. Feel free to add me as I may be able to help with NA levelling if that is what you are after.
Old 06/06/2014, 15:31   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Yeah I'm interested in NA leveling if you can prove to me it is legitimate.

Buying leveling from 1-30 on NA. He's doing levels 1-10 first to show it works then I'm paying and he's going to go from 10-30, looking forward to it!
Old 06/06/2014, 22:42   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what kind of games does it play to level?
pvp summenors rift, summoners rift vs bots, pvp dominion, dominion vs bots, aram?
Old 06/06/2014, 23:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenapple007 View Post
what kind of games does it play to level?
pvp summenors rift, summoners rift vs bots, pvp dominion, dominion vs bots, aram?
Custom dominion games lvl 1-15
15+ 3 v 3 COOP vs AI games
Old 06/06/2014, 23:36   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Need any vouches? I got a lvl 24 acc if you're willing to do the last 6 levels for me
Closed Thread