Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap ELO BOOST [Diamond player] trust guarantee

Discussion on Cheap ELO BOOST [Diamond player] trust guarantee within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap ELO BOOST [Diamond player] trust guarantee

Hello, im Diamond player and I decided to do some boost service for my customers.
Im plying League of Legends since s2, in s2 I was silver, s3 Gold, and now im Diamond division player.

My price list:
Bronze V > Bronze IV - 4$
Bronze IV > Bronze III - 4$
Bronze III > Bronze II - 4$
Bronze II > Bronze I - 4$
Bronze I > Silver V - 5$
Silver V > Silver IV - 5$
Silver IV > Silver III - 5$
Silver III > Silver II - 6$
Silver II > Silver I - 6$
Silver I > Gold V - 9$
Gold V > Gold IV - 9$
Gold IV > Gold III - 10$
Gold III > Gold II - 10$
Gold II > Gold I - 10$
Gold I > Platinum V - 10$
Platinum V > Platinum IV - 30$
Platinum IV > Platinum III - 30$
Platinum III > Platinum II - 35$
Platinum I > Diamond V - 40$

Bronze V > Diamond V - 215$

Contact me for more information skype: Varusrf
Online (13/24)
Payments only from PayPal

Servers: EUNE, EUW, Turkey.
Old 06/03/2014, 12:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Server?
Old 06/03/2014, 12:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamicoRe View Post
Server?
Updated

Who want to make sure of my skill, contact skype, we could play some duo maches

Tags
boost, cheap boost, league of legends, league of legends boost, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO Boost by DIAMOND player ~ !!CHEAP & FAST!!
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 57 Replies
Hey guys i am looking trough these threads and i see alot of people boosting. I guess ill start a boosting option aswell. My Back ground: I am playing LoL since vlad patch. I main Jungle since beginning of time. I often play jungle or top lane. Servers: EUW/EUNE http://i.epvpimg.com/glpDb.png Designed by -> Heat's Design Shop!!
[Selling] Really cheap boost, by Diamond 1 player. EU
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings! I am Simon, S2 Gold player S3- Diamond S4-Diamond at both servers. No scamming, serious intentions, fast and cheap elo boosting. Feel free to ask me anything. If you are veteran and you earn little lp, prices may vary. EU SERVERS ONLY =]. Bronze Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 5 EUR Bronze I > Silver V = 8 EUR
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
[EU] Cheap boost by Diamond player
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
<About Me> I'm a diamond player on EUW server. I'm relatively new to boosting, though I'm quite familiar with lower elo plays due to my countless smurfs so I can guarantee you a cheap and fast service. <Boost> What I offer you is a boost from Bronze up to Diamond, and I do it for a relatively low price. <Bronze League>
Diamond 1 Player looking to boost for cheap
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Diamond 1 Player looking to boost on the NA server for cheap prices! Willing to do free vouchers for the first few people If you feel uncomfortable then I will let you spectate a few games on smurf to show you that I'm not just some random scrub who is out for your money. I can even stream games for you just to show you my skill. These streamed games will be under a different name than my main account, however, due to the obvious reason of elo boosting being a bannable offence. Prices...