Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 NA Account w/ Victorious Jarvan

Discussion on Gold 3 NA Account w/ Victorious Jarvan within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/25/2014, 02:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
20 euros is the offer right now, although I'm waiting for him to get the money. I'm selling it to whoever can beat it and can pay immediately.
Old 07/01/2014, 23:05   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how mush?

i can give u 15 euro
Old 10/24/2014, 16:20   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you still have the account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account with victorious Jarvan 4
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I am interested in an account with the season 1 gold elo skin. Only this skin is important :) I pay only with offline Paysavecards. The Server doesnt matter to me. Original e-mail must be included. CYA
[Selling] NA - S1, S2, S3 Gold account with Victorious Jarvan IV & Victorious Janna
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD.
WTB NA Account w/ Victorious Jarvan
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have a great account with most of the champs and many skins, but started playing after Season 1 and missed out on Victorious Jarvan. WTB an account with that skin... no other requirements necessary. Email or PM if interested. Thanks!
Sell> lvl 30 account Gold w/ Victorious Jarvan Skin and PAX Sivir
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sell> League of legends account (lvl 30) in North America Server hi, this is my lvl 30 LoL account. its max level, so you dont have to spend months leveling it for skill points. The info are in the screen shot in the link below: Pictures by Mangosaur - Photobucket now all of this is going to take you alot of money, and months of playing to get.
WTB account with victorious jarvan.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB account with victorious jarvan. Please message me your asking price. Thanks bump no paysafe, paypal only please. bump.