Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling legit Evadeee BoL license

Discussion on Selling legit Evadeee BoL license within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling legit Evadeee BoL license

I will be asking the owner (Weee) to transfer the license to your BoL name. You will have the license forever obviously. I am not sure if you need VIP or not to use it. I would assume you don't need it not 100% sure.

Official price was 50 euros or ~68 usd.

Selling it since I decided that I might as well start to learn to dodge or I am not going to get better and I need some money to pay people back.

I will be taking offers for this. Paypal only unless it is a really good offer. PM me for my skype if you have questions or want to buy.
Old 05/29/2014, 02:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Good luck selling it, you need VIP to use the script FYI if anyone of you are interested in buying it.
Old 05/31/2014, 01:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
Good luck selling it, you need VIP to use the script FYI if anyone of you are interested in buying it.
Alright thanks for letting me know.
Closed Thread