Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Computers for referrals !DISCOUNT FOR FIRST BUYERS!

Discussion on Computers for referrals !DISCOUNT FOR FIRST BUYERS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
del

del
Old 05/28/2014, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me please
Old 05/28/2014, 19:40   #3

added
Old 05/29/2014, 22:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 456
Care guys, I'm kinda sure he wants to scam. He doesnt accept middleman, daily payment in the beginning and so on. He really wants the whole monthly price before you get anything. Then he is crying me that I am wasting his time and so on.

I will upload some Screenshots and add them here. Guys dont waste your money to find out whether he is or he isn't.

Old 05/30/2014, 09:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BE CAREFUL

His TBM comes from trades with Mordigan and mahmoudx2 who seem to either be his accounts or his friends, these 3 accounts all have trades with eachother and write in a pretty similar way. If you go through their comment history you will see that Mordigan posts his computer build a few days before this thread existed, his computer is exactly the same as GGStyle strangly and then as soon as this thread pops up he wants to rent a machine from him?

If you look at the Screenshots you also notice that the machines and usernames name are Mordigantv...

there are a lot more warning signals about this guy, please be really cautious!