Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

109 CHAMPIONS, 65 SKINS (TRIUMPHANT RYZE!!!), GOLD1 WITH PLAT 3 MMR | + OTHER ACCOUNT

Discussion on 109 CHAMPIONS, 65 SKINS (TRIUMPHANT RYZE!!!), GOLD1 WITH PLAT 3 MMR | + OTHER ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
109 CHAMPIONS, 65 SKINS (TRIUMPHANT RYZE!!!), GOLD1 WITH PLAT 3 MMR | + OTHER ACCOUNT

THESE ARE EUW ACCOUNTS

I AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS OFFERS

Payment Method: Paypal

FIRST ACCOUNT!

This account is Gold 1 because of my inactivity, it has Plat 3+ MMR.

Champions I DO NOT OWN

Skins
Just to name a few:
Underworld Twisted Fate, Triumphant Ryze, PAX Sivir, Happy Elf Teemo, The Mighty Jax, Vancouver Amumu, Victorious Janna, Slay Belle Katarina, Riot Blitzcrank, Victorious Elise, Bewitching Nidalee, Riot K9 Nasus, TPA Ezreal, Championship Riven

Icons

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND ACCOUNT!

Gold IV
UFO CORKI!!!!

Champions

Skins

Icons

-------------------------------------------------------

I AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS OFFERS

Payment Method: Paypal
Old 05/31/2014, 00:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Tags
platinum, rare, skins, triumphant, ufo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLAT IV 80LP+ TRIUMPHANT RYZE 75 Champs 7 Skins 40€ Skrill
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title, http://i.epvpimg.com/t6rPe.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/UYyAg.jpg More infos, screenshare etc.. on skype. Skype : dmarkus007
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond 2, pax tf, triumphant ryze |100+ skins | all champions |16 rune pages
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West. Profile pic http://puu.sh/4DfKK.jpg Season 2, gold in 3v3+soloq+5v5. Season 3, Diamond 3, 75LP Soloq.
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account, All runes needed, All champions, 30+ skins w/triumphant ryze
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the tittle says I'm a diamond 1 player looking to sell my account. It has all of the runes needed including hybrid and lifesteal, ALL of the champions and the following skins :foxfire Ahri iBlitzcrank rageborn Mundo nottinghman Ezreal Gragas esq. mafia Graves reaper Hecarim tempest Janna Victorious Janna Warring Kingdoms Jarvan
87 champions, 98 skins(WITH TRIUMPHANT RYZE)!!
12/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
---