Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked lvl 30 NA vs Boost from P1 to D5 EUW

Discussion on Unranked lvl 30 NA vs Boost from P1 to D5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked lvl 30 NA vs Boost from P1 to D5 EUW

Hi i want to trade my unranked account on NA server for a boost from Platinum 1 (0 lp) to Diamond 5 on EUW.
You can contact me on skype if you'd like to make a trade.
I can go first if you're highly trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost Unranked - Plat5
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently negociating with a guy that wants to boost me from unranked to plat 5 for €80. He says that he is trusted. He has a score on ePvP of +7. He tells me that when I pay him he will sent a request of money on paypal first so I can't scam him. But however, he can scam me and I can't undo the payment that way. If someone can boost me for €80 or less and is more trusted on ePvP please contact me and also if someone knows a solution for this trade, feel free to help me out.
WTB Boost Unranked to Plat V
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Maokai only. Please reply / PM with prices. Trusted boosters only plz.
[Buying] Buy Elo Boost [Unranked to gold]
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hii. In 2-3 days im lvl 30, now, 29. And search help. Any? i pay payment paypal. Acc unranked and search to gold. Search the elo boost cheaper. I also look for someone who can win the first 10 games, is very important, Can you tell me the price of 10 wins, and then gold? Greetings, first payment, I am mature people write ofeerts here plz, need low cost , fast fast :D
[Buying] (NA) Boost from Unranked to Plat 5
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for a boost on NA from unranked (0-0) to plat 5. Leave offers and skype below.
[Buying] Lf lvl 30 unranked acc FOR BOOST
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOOKING FOR AN UNRANKED LVL 30 ACC!! I will offer my trusted boost server as a trade! Just add me on skype: eloboostgold123 + .