Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Platinum 4 Very High MMR!

Discussion on [NA] Platinum 4 Very High MMR! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/15/2014, 16:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLATINUM V HIGH MMR| EUW | OFFERS |
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Please come with some offers! Current Rank: Platinum V (High mmr) Champions owned: 28 Skins: Grey Warwick Big Bad Warwick
[Selling] Platinum account ! high mmr
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I looking to sell my platinum acc ! was plat 1 in season 3 with rewards and border plat , now is plat 3 ! high mmr ! 97 champs +some skins ! 3 rune pages full ! account is on EUNE server add me on skype : djolesrce
[Selling] Platinum 3 40 LP Account VERY HIGH MMR
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im Selling an Platin 3 Account It has : S2 Gold 40 LP Diamond Team 100+ Champs 11 Runepages All Runes you will ever need
[Selling] NA Platinum S3 w/ High MMR
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
#deleted
[Selling] Platinum II High MMR NA got 105 champions of 114
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Platinium II High MMR Account on NA Server, got 105 champions of 114 12 Rune Pages, Got runes for all roles, got almost every rune, The account was created back in 2009. I have everything needed so you can become the new owner. List of Skins Not Availables for Sale anymore!! -Championship Riven -Pharaoh Amumu -Slay Belle Katarina -Crimson Akali -Masquerade Evelynn