Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

'LoL' Champ Quinn für 60 e*Gold

Discussion on 'LoL' Champ Quinn für 60 e*Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Talking 'LoL' Champ Quinn für 60 e*Gold

Hallo,
Ich kaufe für 60 e*gold den Champion Quinn, dieser Champ ist für ca noch 20 Stunden auf EUW im Angebot. also für 486 RP.
Wie der handel ablaufen soll ist verhandelbar, aber an dem Preis kann ich nicht höher gehen.

lg Soudex
Old 05/12/2014, 08:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
You would have to add someone to gift... there's a 2 weeks waiting time =/.
(If I already have you added on NA, I would have gifted it for free. Hope you get your champion soon though!)
Old 05/12/2014, 15:51   #3

elite*gold: 60
****, I did not know that

Tags
champion, lol. league of legends, quinn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Discussion-Quinn
10/28/2013 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
hey guys,im a fan of playing champions who are underrated i.e Quinn what do you think about her? my opinion: if not fed she falls off very much and her ult is very very situational but most of the time the ult wont boost her damage because she isnt able to go in(i.e. in teamfights)
Quinn?
03/03/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Gibt es genauere Infos über Quinn schon? ausser das er rauskommt :P
quinn . the new ad carry, or not.
03/03/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
So i have done my research on quinn etc, i still didint play with her, but i got the impression that she becomes useless late game. What do you think?
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...
Quinn
02/16/2013 - League of Legends - 24 Replies
Hey wie findet ihr quinn :D? https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak -snc6/5716_10152565572250556_303530260_n.jpg Ich ganz nice :D