Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{bronze/silver coaching}

Discussion on {bronze/silver coaching} within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{bronze/silver coaching}

Hi guys

I have seen alot coaching services, but look what they cost....
I really want to give lower-elo people a change to improve their skills.
My main role is jungle, so coaching a jungler would be perfect, but if you play other roles, I can coach also.
Now most coaches ask like 10 euro/ hour, i will do this my way.
You also pay 10 euro ( paysafecard ) but its not for 1 hour.
You tell me when you think you have got enough coaching and say "now i can carry myself through soloQ !" So even of it takes 3 hours or 3 days, it stays 10 euro.
Here are some points we can discuss:

1. analyse replays
2.I can spectate you and notice things you're doing well/stuff you can improve on
3.you can spectate me and ask me any question over voicechat.
4.Talk about builds/masteries/runes
5. Play 1V1 in any lane to learn how to get advantage
6.Ask my any questions you still have

I will coach bronze/silver players. Because they need the most "help" I think.
If you are intressted add me on Skype: mysteryrecord

Best luck in the fields of justice !
Old 05/01/2014, 23:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
WTB = willing to buy, you mean willing to sell (= wts)
Old 05/01/2014, 23:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
I make new one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost Bronze 5 - Silver 1 , Coaching English/German(ADC Main, Platinum)
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
skype:sleepy_aule Bronze 1€ per win Silver 2€ per win Nur Promo/only promo 5€
Live Coaching for bronze to silver players
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, English: Some of you guys may be afraid of ordering a elo-boost since Riot announced to take action against elo-boosting. Additionally to the fact an elo-boost is just an increase of your rating and not a increase of your skill level less people are going to ask for a boost. Therefore I want to provide a live coaching! 100% save and you going to increase your elo by yourself. I going to watch your live stream and give you improvements and hints for your gameplay. I am a diamond...
Live Coaching for bronze to silver players
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, English: Some of you guys may be afraid of ordering a elo-boost since Riot announced to take action against elo-boosting. Additionally to the fact an elo-boost is just an increase of your rating and not a increase of your skill level less people are going to ask for a boost. Therefore I want to provide a live coaching! 100% save and you going to increase your elo by yourself. I going to watch your live stream and give you improvements and hints for your gameplay. I am a diamond...
[Selling] Live Coaching for bronze to silver players
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Kostenloses Coaching Bronze/Silver
07/14/2013 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Hallo Leute wie der Titel schon verrät will ich Personen Helfen/Coachen die Bronze/silver Liga spielen. Zu meiner Person: 23 Jahre Alt Spiele seit ca. 3 Jahren League of Legends S1 : 2 Ranked Games S2 : 1700 Elo S3 : Platinum V