Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap boosting! Bronze 5 to Platinum 5.

Discussion on Cheap boosting! Bronze 5 to Platinum 5. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap boosting! Bronze 5 to Platinum 5.

Hi Elitepvpers!

I'm Bizeeey, I'm a student looking to make a little bit of money by doing elo boosts. I'm completely new to elo boosting, so my prices are extremely affordable.

I'm boosting up to Platinum 5

We can talk about prices on skype, I need vouches aswell!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boosting from Bronze to Platinum [CHEAP!]
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
-30% discount http://i.imgur.com/iPYBjO7.jpg *price is always negotiable Vouches/Jobs done so far:
[Selling] Extremely cheap boosting from bronze to platinum (EU)
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
My original thread with reviews etc. is here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2941879-leaguejobs-professional-boosting-br onze-5-diamond-1-a.html At bronze/silver/gold I can practically play any champion so you can request specific champions as well for you to spectate and learn while getting boosted. Temporary pricing: Bronze 5-> Bronze 4 = 6 euro Bronze 4-> Bronze 3 = 6 euro
Season 4 Elo Boosting! Bronze 5-Platinum 5 (CHEAP!)
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Info: I am a college student and have extra spare time when i'm not studying. I really want to start elo boosting! I'm only a Plat 5 but can boost up to Plat 5. You maybe asking this guy ain't legit but as of right now I'm currently looking for vouches right now trusted members only! Prices Bronze- 12-20$ Silver- 30-38$ Gold- 40$-55$ Plat-65$ Payment Paypal only. send as family or friends and must put note "The seller and I have agreed upon terms and conditions via skype. This...
[Selling] [EUW / EUNE] Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platinum!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys , i had another thread of my boosting but i closed it some month ago because i was on holidays , now we are back and ready to boost you up to platinum ! Add me in skype if you are interested : zombi631 We are doing some vouch games for trusted people http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6792/l7yr.jpg We USUALLY get 1 division per day if not 2. Note that if you are taking less than 15 lp per game the prices will be raised a bit. ( this can be discussed on skype)
Cheap boosting Bronze to Platinum! [Trusted] [Cheap] [Vouch Games Aviable]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: We are 3 players mostly from Diamond Leagues, now that is summer we have decided to start boosting because we have a lot of spare time. So if you are interested in a fast and cheap boosting dont hesitate on contacting us. Games we play will be totaly anonymous, we wont talk to anybody neither spend any IP or RP. Payment Methods: PayPal (prefered) Paysafe Card