Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax riot ward + blitz and heca for 10eu PSC

Discussion on Pax riot ward + blitz and heca for 10eu PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax riot ward + blitz and heca for 10eu PSC

Hey,

I got some codes left from the PAX event which I had multiple times.
But the thing is they will expire tomorrow atleast this is what they told me so maybe I can make someone happy with it now for a cheap price!

They are un-used on every server.

Won't go first...

PM me for my skype.
Old 04/17/2014, 18:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much for the ward skin?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Blitz/Arcade Heca/Riot Ward and Arctic Varus Code
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 69 Replies
Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca = £6 e/ server Arctic Varus Cards = £5 e/server (only have 1 card, cheaper than store for both) Riot Ward Cards £3 e/ server Riot Blitz / Arcade Heca = x15 EUW, x15 NA, x15 EUNE Riot Wards = EUNE/LAS/LAN/BR available. You will pay me through PayPal as goods/services. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. Nothing else is accepted. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT PSC. Once payment is received, let me know your TeamViewer details and I will connect and enter the code(s).
[Trading] RIOT BLITZ AND ARCADE HEC FOR RIOT WARD SKIN ARCTIC VARUS
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I have Riot Blitz and Arcade Hecarim (used on NA) I want Riot ward skin or Arctic Varus or anything really(NA) thanks! =D
League of Legends Skins VARUS HECA BLITZ RIOT WARD
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys I just got a lot of varus blitz heca and riot ward skins iam selling them cheap and fast na OCE EUW EUNE add me on Skype at jozeph102 if you have any question or interested in buying thanks
[Trading] Riot Blitz and Arcade Hec for Riot ward skin or Varus Arclight
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi!! I have one Riot Blitz and one Arcade Hecarim (ww) I want Riot ward skin or Varus Arclight thanks :)
[Selling] Gamescom Codes! (Blitz+Riot Blitz, Heca+Arcade Heca)
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
#Closed Every code you enter is vaild, trust issues will make this impossible combinied with scammers.