Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold NA w/ rare name for bronze NA

Discussion on Gold NA w/ rare name for bronze NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold NA w/ rare name for bronze NA

Hi, I'm looking to trade one of my unused smurfs for a bronze account, preferably lower but any division in bronze is ok.
*Account is currently in elo decay, gold 4 75lp.
Message me on Skype for the name/to discuss business
* [Skype: sensorx3]

*Only 2 skins, Battle Bunny Riven and Snowstorm Sivir.

Again, only looking to trade for bronze account.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
101Champs ,Bronze IV ,MANY SKINS(RARE)
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Zum Acc: Level : 30 Server: EU-West (Free tranz) Wins : 800+ RIOT-Points : 120 EP : 3200+ Champs/Skins
[Selling] HS account Europe,whit : 111 Rare,5 rare gold,22 epic,3comon gold,9 Legendary
03/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my HS account Europe whit Legendary Ragnaros,nat peagle,Mukla,Murlock,Sylvanas,and legendary card warr+mage+priest,600 dust,for more details send me on email on,prize 100€ : [email protected]
[Buying] lvl 30 euw account in bronze 5 or with rare skins
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
anyone got a bronze 5 account for sell? Also interested in an account with rare skins e.g. striker ezreal, Santa gragas etc. Not interested in Pax and Riot skins Edit: Also would not mind a lvl 30 unranked Will definitely trade with trusted members, thanks!
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.