Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu West-+65 Skins-Platinum 5 Current-Platinum s3 (borders)-Tons of Icons-16 Rpage

Discussion on Eu West-+65 Skins-Platinum 5 Current-Platinum s3 (borders)-Tons of Icons-16 Rpage within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eu West-+65 Skins-Platinum 5 Current-Platinum s3 (borders)-Tons of Icons-16 Rpage

Pictures of the account (you want to take a look at this)

Selling my League account after playing since Season 1.
Reason for this is that im in a economical crisis at home.

My skype where you can put offers/Get info about the account that you want to know is :

Skins:
Old Saint Zilean
Santa Gragas
Lollypoppy
Leopord Nidalee
Bewitching Nidalee
Cottontail Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
Aviator Ireliea
Wicked LeBlanc
Spellthief Lux
Divine Soraka
Northern Front Swain
Tango Evelynn
Stinger Akali
Recon Teemo
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Sherwood Forest Ashe
Pre-Void Kassadin
Gentlemen Cho'Gath
Frosted Ezreal
Statue of Karthus
Royal Shaco
Count Vladimir
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
Classic Trundle
Acade hecarim
Steel Legion lux
Mecha Kha'Zik
Pulsfire Ezreal
Foxfire Ahri
Darkflame Shyvana
Sad Robot Amumu
Headhunter Master Yi
Scarket Hammer Poppy
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Northern Storm Volibear
Unchained Alistar
Judgement Kayle
Hextech Galio
Jurassic Cho'Gath
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
Hired Gun Graves
Cryocore Brand
Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
Overlord Malzahar
Ravager Nocturne
Ninja Rammus
Caterpillar Kog maw
Vizier Malzahar
Ravager Nocturne
Hextech Sion
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Molten rammus
Traditional Lee Sin
Loch Ness Cho'Gath
Outback Renekton
Pharao Nidalee
Primal Udyr
Junkyard Trundle
Frejlord Rammus
Blade mistress Morgana

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLATINUM 2 account, with platinum borders !!!
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I am working whole summer so i don't have to play with my account. So i decided to sell it ! Account info: 95 champions 25 skins Season 3 - platinum 2; Season 2- platinum (account got platinum border) 6 rune pages. 12000+ IP
EUW Platinum 3 account S3 Platinum borders
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm here to sell my LoL account located on the EUW server. The account has 5 rune pages, runes for each role and some extra runes for solotop. The account also has some skins including Victorious Elise, Riot K-9 Nasus, TPA Ezreal and TPA Nunu. http://i.imgur.com/0lghIhk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xwCQFsN.jpg
[Selling] EUNE -- Platinum IV -- 58 Champs -- 13K IP -- AD/AP Pages -- Platinum borders
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
It has Unchained Alistar, Riot Girl Tristana and Victorious Elise skins. For further information contact me via skype: meirx_ Well I have pictures but cannot upload them. So ask if you are interested.
[Selling] EUW Platinum SoloQ - Diamond 3v3 - Platinum 5v5 Lot of skins and icons CHECK IN
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a semi-professional EUW player and I just decided to sell my smurf account. Detials are lisited below : Level : 30 Normal wins : 553 Season 1 : Gold Season 2 : Platinum
[Selling] Platinum account with tons of skins!
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. Sell account because havent enough time to play on it. So on account: Platinum division 4 (Gold- season 2) with really sweet K/D/A, 94 champions(a lot of cost 6300ip), 76 skins, 13 full rune page, 1000rp, 5000ip, some nice iconse, spending more then 65,000 Rp and 350,000+ Ip! All champions and skins down. 1) Ahri- Fox fire Ahri (975 tp) 2) Akali- Blood Moon Akali (975 rp) 3) Alistar- Unchained Alistar ( - ), Infernal AListar(975rp) 4) Anivia- normal 5) Amumu- normal 6) Annie-...