Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling rare IGN EUW with reg email

Discussion on Selling rare IGN EUW with reg email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling rare in-game name BID NOW! [OPEN]

Hello

I'm selling my rare account in EUW.
The name of the account is "Summoners". The account is lvl 5, has 400 rp and 2068 ip and has no owned champs.
Nothing on the account is botted/cheated etc. The account doesn't have a reg email, that means you can use your email to register it.
I accept psc, refs, rare skins, rp cards and accounts on league (depending on what the account has/the lvl that I will accept it or not)
I haven't got a fixed price which means that you can bid on it.
Old 04/14/2014, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bump
Old 04/14/2014, 12:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
1€

doubt anyone will go higher
Old 05/04/2014, 12:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokoz View Post
Hello

I'm selling my rare account in EUW.
The name of the account is "Summoners". The account is lvl 5, has 400 rp and 2068 ip and has no owned champs.
Nothing on the account is botted/cheated etc. The account doesn't have a reg email, that means you can use your email to register it.
I accept psc, refs, rare skins, rp cards and accounts on league (depending on what the account has/the lvl that I will accept it or not)
I haven't got a fixed price which means that you can bid on it.

rare name ? XD my acc name is Im Famous, and ?

Tags
account, game, ign, lol, rare

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 4, EUW, Rare skins, 17rune pages, email
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Diamond 4 Diamond S3, Plat S2 Around 100 skins (including rare one like riot singed, medieval twitch, Riot nasus etc) 17 rune pages LCS friendlist Org. email + welcome msg 10 champs missing Price: offer me skype; arekkk777
[Selling] King Rammus, UFO Corki and a very rare name with original Email
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to you all, Once again I come to you to sell something. I thought it was quite strange but I hadn't seen it for years. I have seen all the skins don't get me wrong but what I haven't seen for a very long time, is a vertified beta name with the King Rammus skin. This is probably going to be a collectors account or for someone who wants King Rammus for the following reasons. Does come with original email address also. Inside closed beta, a randomly generated name with random letters...
Selling cards (rare,ultra rare, uncommon) for money (paypal)
08/30/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Selling cards for real money (Paypal), how i count each cards worth: i used the cheapest bfp price from battleforge website it is 0.0015 dollar one bfp, and i look at auction house price and multiply. Example: harvester costs 2300 bfp so 2300x0.0014=3.22 dollar I have most of the ultra rares and rares just write me to email: [email protected] with which cards u are intrested, and ill say if i have them, if anyone will be intrested ill make list of the cards i have. How my trade will...
Selling Rare CPT2 Wit Alot Of Perms And Rare Nexon Weapon!
12/07/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Every One, I want To Sell Accoun Of My Friends So Here Is The Details: Game Version: Europe Items and length: AK 74M RPK-74 T-2
TRADING/SELLING LVL 111 FULL RARE BLADER, RARE +5 FIRE/COLD BLADER
12/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
sold