Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEARCHING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT!!

Discussion on SEARCHING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SEARCHING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT!!

as the title says im looking to buy a challenger EUW account! so if u have an EUW challenger soloq account, feel free to contact me!
pref if u contact me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEARCHING CHALLENGER ACCOUNT
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys as the title says im looking to buy a challenger acc from EUW. It dosnt really have to own any skins at all! all i care about is that its challenger soloq this season. So feel free to contact me if u have any offers! I highly prefer u contact me on skype
[Buying] Searching for a Dia I/challenger booster
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Due to too many jobs and one of my boosters quitting now I'm searching a booster who can take some jobs (all placement matches). Booster has to be Dia I and win at least 8/10 games. Also check out my thread, if you don't agree with my prices, don't contact me (we take a small fee). Add me on skype if you are interested: cazblox http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3056632-cheap-fast-eloboost-bronze-diamond- euw-eune-s4-placements-27-50-a.html
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
[Buying] Searching Challenger 3v3/5v5 slots + the 10 games
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
EUW just message me or post in this thread.
searching for a diamond/challenger booster who plays the 10 promo games in s4 for me
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey, im searching for a diamond/challenger booster who plays the 10 promo games in s4 for me! i would pay 35-45 € paysafe. add me on skype: tim.neymar2