Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo boost out of bronze (NA)

Discussion on Free Elo boost out of bronze (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Free Elo boost out of bronze (NA)

I am gold 3 right now. I have never been bronze before and I want to try it for fun. It takes a long time to lvl up a smurf, so I was wondering if anyone has a bronze 5-3 account that I could use to try smurfing, and at the same time elo boost them. I have never been in bronze so I am not offering any specific amount of elo that will be boosted, but I should be able to win most of the games I play.

I have no real way to prove that I am valid, but if you have any ideas let me know.

To clarify the trade is that you will get free elo and I will get to try smurfing.

-I will play on a bronze 5-3 account on NA for free, probably boosting the elo. I have never done it before so no exact amount given.
-You can have your account back within a week, I just want to try smurfing. You can keep the email and the password and everything, I will not change anything on the account.

If this is against the rules or somehow not allowed I am sorry, I have not seen another thread or rule about this at all.

Old 04/10/2014, 06:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add
Old 04/11/2014, 00:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

going in bronze 5? prepare yourself for not crying :P
Old 04/11/2014, 06:43   #4

Anyone interested? Im almost platinum now myself.
Old 04/30/2014, 14:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ME add me in lol ign:Imopggad
Old 09/03/2014, 14:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone interested can boost to gold.