Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Diamond Team FULL OWNERSHIP!!!

Discussion on OCE Diamond Team FULL OWNERSHIP!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE Diamond Team FULL OWNERSHIP!!!

Hi guys,

I'm selling OCE Dia team with full Ownership.

What this mean is that you can just play 10games with your friends to get Season 4 Diamond rewards!

It has really high MMR(around Dia1) at the moment. It was a Challenger team last season! So even though you lose few games, it won't drop to plat!

Again I'm selling it because I just started Uni!

Please PM me with full offer and skype.

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Platinum 3vs3 Team, and Gold 5vs5 Team Ownership
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, please respond on thread or on my skype @ darkchlor672. Buyer goes first, especially if you are not trusted nor rep'd.
[Buying] 3v3/5v5 Platinum/Diamond Team Ownership
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Looking for a platinum or diamond team that i can buy. Ownership, not a slot. My budget is 40 Euro's. (If you want more then remain contacting me, il see what i can do.) Method: Paysafe card Seller must be a trusted member, in order for me
[Trading] Plat account for Ownership diamond team
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone that want trade ownership in diamond team, with an account plat with high mmr.. easly to boost it until diamond.
SmokeBoost - 3v3 Team Shop - Platinum + Diamond Teams - Selling Ownership + Slots!
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
http://i46.tinypic.com/23nocz.png http://i47.tinypic.com/29ofnrl.png
WTS [NA] Diamond III & Platinum I Team Ownership
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Make sure you get your Diamond & Platinum rewards at the end of the season! 3v3 Diamond III and 3v3 Platinum I Team Ownership available today! $20.00 of your money back in exchange for a voucher! Skype: tttchallengers Gmail: [email protected]