Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts EUW gold 3 and EUNE plat 2 cheap

Discussion on Accounts EUW gold 3 and EUNE plat 2 cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accounts EUW gold 3 and EUNE plat 2 cheap

Hello guys

I would like to sell my lol account because i havent got enough time to play this game. The accounts with original email and secret questions. If you interested add my skype: drifter147369 i can show you the account via skype. I accept paypal, im waiting for your offer.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP Elo boost [ Up till Gold V EUW / Plat V EUNE ]
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. My and my friend are offering elo boost on EUW / EUNE servers. On EUW we go up to Gold V, on EUNE till Plat V. The prices are same for both regions : Bronze - 10 € / Division Silver - 17€ / Division Gold - 25€ / Division ( EUNE only ) We can also do 2 account boosting ( duoQ ). This means you give us 2 accounts to elo boost, and we play duo. This way you get boost for this price :
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted
[Selling] Selling cheap plat 3v3 accounts EUNE
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
20€ leader,custom name possible. Skype: legolas-wotr
[EUW] 2 CHEAP ACCOUNTS PLAT V & GOLD V
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 5 Acc: - 15€ - 25 champions - 2 skins - 3 rune pages - no bans - pics: - profile: imgur.com/PqW9ay4 - champions: imgur.com/mQoDemZ
[Selling] **CHEAP** Account EUNE l 90+ champs l Almost plat 5 **CHEAP**
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
**CHEAP** I want sell it tonight ! **CHEAP** Yo, i'm selling my account on EUNE. I want sell it quickly cause I need money for the next week. Then, this account is really cheap ! Gold 1 42points l 90+ champs l 20 skins l 10 runespages ; TONS OF RUNES and almost 6k IP I want sell this account tonight if possible, cause I need money emergency!