Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Boost Bronze IV-Silver IV

Discussion on NA Boost Bronze IV-Silver IV within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Boost Bronze IV-Silver IV

Hello. I would like to buy boosting from Bronze IV 60LP to Silver IV around 50LP. I want you to do it in max 1 week and want it to be cheap please. Don't have much money atm. Cheapest offer wins.
Server: NA
LP gain: 20-21
Old 03/27/2014, 12:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 411
The Black Market: 126/1/1
hiho, 40 euro
add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boost Bronze I - Silver V
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys, Im searchig for a Booster who can Boost from Bronze I 58LP to Silver V. I get per game like 5-10LP. My Server is EUW. Dont post something like watch Signatur, i want only Offers with money!
[Selling] LOL ELO BOOST From Bronze to Silver (EUW)
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,i boost elo from Bronze to Silver. Why only from Bronze to Silver? cause i dont have that much time to play anymore. I'm a Platin Player and enjoy to help other people to get they rewards. Do you have questions? Skype Tyrazer or write me a Private Message. Prize: Bronze 5 - Bronze 1: 10 Euro pro Division from bronze 1 to Silver 5: 15 Euro pro Division Payment via Paypal (maybe Paysafecard) Hi, ich biete euch einen Elo Boost von Bronze auf Silber an. Warum nur von Bronze auf Silber?...
Elo Boost Bronze-Silver
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Im a new booster here.I boost you from Bronze to Silver 5.My Main Elo is Gold. You can write a comment under this Thread,because i need vouches.Ill do discounts when u buy a pack (Bronze 4 to Bronze 1). Carry Positioning:Adc,Top,Mid Bronze 5 ---> Bronze 4 /8€ (More than 15 LP Per Win 5 €) Bronze 4 ---> Bronze 3 /8€ (More than 15 LP Per Win 5 €) Bronze 3 ---> Bronze 2 /10€ (More than 15 LP Per Win 5 €) Bronze 2 ---> Bronze 1 /10€ (More than 15 LP Per Win 5 €) Promotion to...
[Selling] Boost from Bronze V to Silver V
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone. Are you stuck in Elo hell. Are you tired of being bronze. Well its your lucky day:) Let us get you up in division Bronze V > Bronze IV = 10 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 10 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 10 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 10 EUR
Looking for elo boost bronze 4 --> silver 5
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hi, I'm looking for a boost from Bronze 4 to Silver 5. The account is currently at 20 LP and gain around 17 lp each win the account is on EUW cheapest guy gets the job greets