Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends OG and Semi-OG IGNs (NA)

Discussion on League of Legends OG and Semi-OG IGNs (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends OG and Semi-OG IGNs (NA)

I'm gonna keep the thread short and simple. I'm selling a few League of Legends IGNs that are somewhat OG and pretty nice. I'm gonna keep an offer around for a day or two. If it doesn't receive a higher offer and I'm okay with the price you offer, it's yours.

If you want to change the name to your main account, you could send a ticket in to Riot while having 1300 RP on your main account and asking them to swap the names. Instead of it costing you two name changes (2600 RP), it will only cost you one (1300 RP). If that doesn't work (but it should), you're going to be paying for both of the name changes if you wan't to have the name on your main account. If you want to buy just the account, sure. They all have nothing on them (basic new accounts), and there's only one name that I won't sell the account for (I will specify below), so you're going to have to buy a name change for it if you want it.

These are for the NA server

Here are the IGNs:

Hebi
Amegakure
Helm
Dignified (You will have to buy a name change for this, the acc is not for sale) - $10 by someone on another forum.
Oceanic - $15 by someone on another forum.
Jing

Please send your offers. If I like the price, I'll sell it immediately. If not, like I mentioned above, I'll keep the offer for a day or two and if it doesn't receive a better offer, it's yours.

Thanks.
Old 03/28/2014, 14:41   #2

Bump.
Old 03/29/2014, 20:11   #3

Still selling these.
Old 03/31/2014, 00:39   #4

Still selling them.
Old 04/04/2014, 02:24   #5

Still selling.
Old 04/05/2014, 03:12   #6

Still selling these. Received some offers from other websites but not completely satisfied with them.
Old 04/15/2014, 04:56   #7

Still selling. Either PM me or post on this thread with an offer if you're interested.
Old 04/21/2014, 20:28   #8

Still selling. Either PM me or post on this thread with an offer if you're interested.