Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones

Discussion on Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones

So I've decided to quit League of Legends and I want to sell my account on EUW.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a price.
I would also accept a trade with a Championship Riven skincode for my brother.

Account details
23K IP
74 Champions
Season 3 and 4 Platinum
Platinum border

5 notable skins
Kitty Cat Katarina
Pulsefire Ezreal
Slay Belle Katarina
Mistletoe LeBlanc
Dragonblade Riven

Rest of the skins
Unchained Alistar
Artic Warfare caitlyn
Victorious Elise
Explorer Ezreal
Frosted Ezreal
Debonair Jayce
Mercenary Katarina
Bilgewater Katarina
High Command Katarina
Sandstorm Katarina
Pool Party Lee Sin
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Acolyte Lee sin
Hired Gun Lucian
Headhunter Nidalee
French Maid Nidalee
Brolaf
Battle Bunny Riven
Deep Terror Thresh
Dragonslayer Vayne
Aristocrat Vayne
Vindicator Vayne
Shockblade Zed

Runes
Marks
9x armor
9x arm pen
9x attack speed
9x arm+magic pen
9x magic pen
9x AD
1x crit chance

Seals
9x armor
9x health per level
9x AD

Glyphs
9x magic resist
9x magic resist per level
9x attack speed
9x cooldown reduction
9x AD
9x AP per level
9x mana regen per level
9x AP
7x armor
4x mana regen

Quints
3x AD
3x AP
3x movespeed
3x lifesteal
3x gold per 10 sec
2x health

Tags
dragonblade riven, kitty cat katarina, league of legends, sell account, slaybelle katarina

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RARE SELLING Diamond III EUW, 112 Champs, 59 Skins (+ Legendary Skins), High MMR!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West, with more than 112 champions and 59 skins including legendary and legacy skins on it. I have no time to play on it because of university, so i would love to give it to someone, who can have fun with it. I am the original owner of this account, the email adress is the original one. Profile Pic http://i.epvpimg.com/ZJUbd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/1EXNd.png
[Selling] EUW - Platinum V Account - All Champs -56 Skins (including rare)
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my EUW account, created in season one with all champions and lots of skins, currently Platinum V. Skins: http://i.imgur.com/i4u6Bjx.jpg PM or reply if you're interested.
Almost everything Unlocked NA LVL 30 account. Several rare skins including PAX skins.
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my first account for a reasonable price.<br> Will stop playing LOL and go back to studying.<br> I will be studying in a foreign country.<br> SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Price 800 What are the account features..<br><br> *All the champions are unlocked<br>
Selling *High Quality* NA account 79 Skins MANY RARE. 90 Champions!
10/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm selling my account as I'm done with League of Legends and am giving you the rare opportunity to buy this great account. I will either take boosting my friend to Diamond, whether it be Solo/3v3 or 5v5, or you can send me an offer for $ on skype. Skype; jayvdh Rather than list all the champions the account has I will list the heroes my account does NOT have. Cassiopeia Diana Gragas Karma Kha'Zix Maokai Sejuani Swain Trundle Udyr Varus Wukong Xerath Yorick Zyra Perks...
[S] Level 30 USA Account with 1300 ELO and over 200+ skins including rare skins!
01/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am currently selling a League of Legends account on the North American servers! I have ran out of time to play, with a newborn on the way, and I need to quit my addiction while giving someone else the poison of having an awesome account with practically everything. Here are some screenshots of the account: (I did not show the skins because there is too much, but if you are interested we can be contacted via Skype screen share to show you them all!) ELO and IP/RP: ImageShack&#174; -...