Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be a Challenger TODAY!

Discussion on Be a Challenger TODAY! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Be a Challenger TODAY!

The Challenger Experience

Back when I was new to the game, I looked up at the people who have achieved Challenger status
and wondered what it must be like being up there, I fantasized about how it would feel if I ever got
to that level. The pride I would of logging-in and looking at my profile page, seeing that cool challenger ranking. It would feel like. I'm part of the highest and best 0.001% players out of millions!

After years of playing League of Legends and learning thousands of different things about the game, spending countless hours practicing every day, all the wins and losses, and being frustrated and dissapointed by how slow my progress was. I FINALLY ACHIEVED that challenger status! I told my mom about it...My friends and some new random people that were adding me every day kept asking what my secret was and how they can do the same. My dream of logging in and seeing that challenger border, banner, and rank. It had come to life. And I became one of the 0.001% highest ranked players in the entire region of North America.

If you ever dreamed of being one of the highest ranked 0.001% out of millions of players, then you can make it happen RIGHT NOW!
Be careful though, your friends aswell as random new people will that keep sending you friend requests, will repeatedly ask you about your secret so they can be like you. And it can get tiring after a while.

Join A Challenger Team

Price

For Challenger: $100
For Diamond : $65
Old 03/20/2014, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ok? what does that have to do with this?

Tags
challenger, experience, league of legends, slot, team