Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

North america Diablo 3 account for League of legends ref!

Discussion on North america Diablo 3 account for League of legends ref! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
North america Diablo 3 account for League of legends ref!

Please offer your diablo 3 accounts in this format

Value in usd, (excluding the account)
Offer in Referrals.

I can do up to 400 referrals a day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling LV 30 League of Legends North America Account
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/2wc0ll4.png Looking for a smurf to use? Lite on time, but heavy on cash? Well then I got just the account for you! This account has never been reported. The champions are too numerous to list (112), so it would just be a lot easier to list the Champions that are not unlocked. -Viktor This account also comes packed with 81 skins.
Selling my League of Legends account ! NORTH AMERICA
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 979 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far. It has 52 Riot Points and 4860 Influence Points. http://shrani.si/f/47/3K/1Ow1fJz4/wins.png The account has 71 Owned Champions. http://shrani.si/f/3n/AF/4dOW6YQv/champ-1.png
Trading North America League of Legends Account
07/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Region: North America Level: 30 Normal Wins: 570~ Solo/Duo Queue Rating: 1650~ Champions: 55 Skin: 3 Runes: 4 Pages & Extra Riot Points: 300~
Buying; North America League of Legends Account
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm mostly looking for high leveled accounts, near 30 is also accepted. I would prefer accounts with more champions, skins doesn't really matter but they will be taken into consideration. I'll be paying with paypal, add me on skype for further discussions; junnwi I don't have any other type of payment, i only use paypal.
Selling my account in North America League of legends
12/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im selling my account in League Of Legends North America. 30 Level. Champions:akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,ashe,brand,c aitlyn,cho'gath,dr.mundo,evelynn,fiddlesticks,gali o,gangplank,garen,gragas,heimerdinger,irelia,jarva n IV,jax,karma,karthus,katarina,kayle,kennen,leblanc ,lux,malphite,master yi,mordekaiser,morgana,nasus,nidalee,nocturne,nunu ,pantheon,poppy,rammus,ryze,shaco,sivir,soraka,tee mo,tristana,trundle,tryndamere,twisted fate,twitch,udyr,vayne,veigar,vladimi,warwick,xin zhao,zilean. ...