Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for skin codes cheap ! for smurf acc ,my main is banned permamently ! read!

Discussion on Looking for skin codes cheap ! for smurf acc ,my main is banned permamently ! read! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for skin codes cheap ! for smurf acc ,my main is banned permamently ! read!

Looking for skin codes , no garen pls i take it today free ,tristana riot too ,and alistar too , looking for skins + champ ! main is banned cause one guy buyed from me gold acc and buyed rp for me , and riot dont recive money ! and they banned me chargebanks ,and i need to pay 8euros for unlock account ! who dont beilive i can paste riot message here ! dont try scam me ! add on skype : djolesrce

PS ! only EUNE ! codes !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If you bot on a smurf, will that get your main banned?
09/28/2013 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
If I bot with a smurf on the same computer as my main, will that get both accounts banned or just the smurf? Not sure if Riot does account bans or IP bans. Thanks in advance!
[Selling] EUNE Gold IV smurf - 25 champs, 1 skin, 2 rune pages - CHEAP
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Since I'm selling here my main account (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2809582-eune-platinum-iv-account-68-champs- 4-skins-9-rune-pages-cheap.html) I would like to sell my smurf account too. It's in Gold IV division It has 25 champs It has 1 skin for Tryndamere It has 2 rune pages (AD, AP) There are screenshots
[BO2] You have been permamently banned from the servers
02/14/2013 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, I came some day home and wanted to play some BO2 but then i got the message "You have been permamently banned from the servers" I dont cheated (Only in Singleplayer Zombie Mode i just wanted to discover tranzit) but now i dont know what to do... I already contacted pcdev on twitter but they're don't answering me. I am not VAC banned only ingame.. Is it possible to bypass the ban ? Every answer is helpful :)
[Search/Buy] {LoL Skin Codes} {Paypal/PSC} {READ}
04/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Suche Skin Codes wie oben schon beschrieben.. Welche? -> Alle! Bezahlung mit Paypal oder PSC MM oder ihr gebt first, falls schlechte TBM oder Neuling. Skype -> papa4kinder
Buying NA Skin Codes & NA Account for ALOT READ <3!!
02/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys i am buying NA Skin codes, and NA Accounts. Please post what you have and how much you are looking for. Be sure to include your skype/msn so I can contact you. The better the account the more I pay for example: S1 Gold S1 Plat High Elo account i will pay a lot