Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/WTT 30 lvl EUW LoL account 7X champ + 45 skins

Discussion on /WTT 30 lvl EUW LoL account 7X champ + 45 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/WTT 30 lvl EUW LoL account 7X champ + 45 skins

Hello,

Let's go over the basics:
- I am selling an ancient League of Legends account, level 30, with many exclusive skins and whatnot.

- This account is unranked - I reached silver thingy Season 1 and I think that's it,

- Reason for selling - I live in Japan for a few months now this account is based in EUW so imagine the ping of me trying to play, also I have switched to DotA2 long time ago, therefore I don't have any reason to keep this account any longer, also I need moneyz.

- I am interested in cash or ideally a trade for both TESO preorder + Diablo RoS preorder (doesn't have to be imperial edition), but let's see if people are interested atm.

So about the exclusive stuff:
- This was a beta-testing account - it has the exclusive skin of King Rammus unlocked
- Also this is a pre-order account aswell with Goth Annie unlocked
- Some exclusives skins were purchased!

Champions:

ATM 76 available, including the free to play, shown here

also there's 3231 RP on an account and 8909 IP

Skins:
Blood Moon Akali, Golden Alistar, Noxus Hunter Anivia, Goth Annie, Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Vandal Brand, Safari Caitlyn, Desperada Cassiopeia, UFO Corki, Shadow Evelynn, Striker Ezreal, Spectral Fiddlesticks, Spooky Gankplank, Sanguine Garen, Hired Gun Graves, Nightblade Irelia, Jaximus, Traditional Karma (?), Deep One Kassadin, Judgment Kayle, Swamp Master Kennen, Monarch Kog Maw, Acolyte Lee Sin, Sorceress Lux, Vizier Malzahar, Waterloo Miss Fortune, Blade Mistress Morgana, Leopard Nidalee, Haunting Nocturne, Sewn Chaos Orianna, King Rammus, Royal Shaco, Boneclaw Shyvana, Pentakill Sona, Divine Soraka, Firefighter Tristana, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, Butcher Urgot, Count Vladimir, Big Bad Warwick, Battlecast Xerath, Undertaker Yorick, Emerald Taric (shown as unavailable, but just checked it works...) there may be one or two more skins that I haven't mentioned - unfortunately the game doesnt always shown owned skins - anyhow that's it for now

Runes:
6 pages and here's the list - hope its readable

- I am open to any of your questions